You Stood By
Attention: Attorney General David Yost, Governor Mike DeWine, Lieutenant Governor John Husted, Secretary of State Frank LaRose, The Legislature of Ohio, US Representatives and Senators, Mayors, City Councils, County Judges, County Commissioners, School Boards and Sheriffs
From: We the People of Ohio
We address you today regarding your failures of leadership and failures to protect the fundamental rights of Ohioans in this great state.
We the People of Ohio have called, emailed, mailed letters, protested. We have participated in school board meetings, city council meetings and committee hearings.
With one voice, we demanded you preserve and protect our freedoms by adhering to your oaths of office.
We offered you ample opportunities to address these issues, yet you stood by while an inept governor, a feckless legislature, overreaching mayors, and an unaccountable federal leviathan destroyed our state.
We demand that you answer for your inaction, or we will continue to utilize all forms of communication to call attention to your failures, while promoting your impending removals from office.
We have collectively determined that if you are not standing up for our rights and freedoms, then you are actively playing a role in being a part of the problem. The Governor, Secretary of State and legislators will now stand by and watch as we peacefully remove them from their respective positions.
Attorney General Yost, you have a choice to stand with us and fight to secure our constitutional freedoms or you can stand by while we also remove you. We the People of Ohio demand Attorney General, David Yost agree to a meeting with us immediately.
How you have failed us:
- You stood by while tyrants attacked our most basic rights to live and work freely, using fear and tyranny to sequester us in our homes and attack our rights to bodily autonomy.
- You stood by while jobs, schools, weddings, funerals, reunions, festivals, concerts and sporting events were shut down, yet thousands freely marched and rioted on our streets for months.
- You stood by while our kids were deprived of their education, muzzled and abused by political pseudo-science and school board meetings were being cut short because parents came to speak out against mask mandates.
- You stood by as people were not allowed to visit their loved ones at long term care and nursing homes, while many were sick and died alone.
- You stood by while Ohioans were not allowed to petition their government or redress their grievances in person due to COVID restrictions such as limited hours or mask requirements.
- You stood by as our constitutional rights under Article I Section 21 of the Ohio Constitution were violated. You wasted resources debating HB 248, HB 435 and HB 218 rather than defending our existing rights stated under Article I Section 21. Furthermore, you allowed the Ohio Department of Health to illegally operate a healthcare system, while usurping the powers that belong to the legislature.
- You stood by while Mayors like Frank Jackson (Cleveland), Nan Whaley (Dayton), Dan Horrigan (Akron), Andrew J. Ginther (Columbus), John Cranley (Cincinnati) and Wade Kapszukiewicz (Toledo) enacted illegal occupancy, mask, and vaccine mandates on their constituents.
- You stood by while Ohioans were coerced into taking experimental gene therapy or “dismissed” for declining. Many who were compelled to take these shots have suffered serious injuries or even death.
- You stood by while small businesses were shattered, meanwhile corporate giants made record profits.
- You stood by while our Secretary of State allowed us to vote on outdated election machines that have not been certified since 2017, and these same uncertified machines remain in service today.
- You stood by while the Arizona audit and sealed Georgia cybersecurity reports uncovered just how vulnerable our election systems are and yet the people have not seen where any of you have taken any action to restore our faith in election integrity. Your political ambitions have taken precedence over your oaths of office.
- You stood by while Dr. Anthony Fauci and the NIH lied about their knowledge of the origins of the virus, as well as their participation in dangerous gain of function research.
- Perhaps most appallingly, you stood by and allowed the same corrupt FDA/CDC/NIH along with the Ohio Pharmacy Board to ban and limit availability of inexpensive and effective treatments for Covid-19 and it’s associated variants in favor of more expensive experimental treatments that are maiming and killing people, including thousands of Ohioans.
It does not matter what other victories you have achieved when you have not even stepped to the biggest and most important fights in our history.
You have failed this state. You have failed this country. You have failed the people. We no longer consent to your failed governance.
In closing, you stood by while Ohioans you swore to protect were deprived of the constitutional rights secured through the blood, sweat, and tears of our forefathers and foremothers.
Now you can resign or stand by and watch while we remove every one of you from your position and take back our beloved state. Your time is up.
We the People of Ohio
You must be logged in to post a comment.